I had a meeting with a screenwriting mentor today, who I have been working a little with via email for the last month. We met for two hours to really tack down the plotline/acts of my story and I feel great about it! It's starting to come together, starting to feel *real*.
Just excited. Had to share :-)
P.S. Steps to throw me over the moon about this project:
1) complete the story/script to professional industry standards
2) have the screenplay bought
3) have it made into an actual movie (!!!)
4) be able to be a part of the moviemaking process or at least be able to visit the set
5) see my name in the credits on the big screen.
Ah, a girl can dream, right? And perhaps work towards achieving that dream?